Roles and ResponsibilitiesDigital Alliances is a vertical which onboards and services digital partnerships using online platform. The team is responsible for digital presence of the brand and driving sales through the digital medium. It is one of the fastest growing department in the organization.
The role is designed to help expand the digital distribution of the organization. It involves onboarding digital partners through which the organization will reach out to the end consumers. It will also involve managing these partners, creating innovative solutions in collaboration with them, driving the top line and bottom line and expanding the digital landscape.
- Manage and develop web aggregator/Corporate agent/Brokers partnerships to drive business.
- Own channel’s financial targets and ensure achievement of planned revenue and customer acquisitions
- Work closely with Product Management team to identify opportunities for new product redevelopment & competition activity,
- Work closely with Operations (New Business, UW, medical & others to create & establish relevant processes for prospect funnel management, online policy issuance & other aspects of customer management
- Drive digital marketing strategy for online sales channel with web marketing team and create synergies with other online marketing initiatives with the partners.
- Collaborate with IT to develop ecommerce platform, experience enhancers and online application enhancements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life, one of India™s leading private life insurance companies, offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC), India€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life plc, the leading provider of financial services in the United Kingdom. HDFC Life product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers. HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
View Contact Details+