Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop end to end solutions including understanding the business need, aggregate & explore data, build and validate predictive modelling using the Machine Language approaches.
- Communicate the model results & insights with stakeholder and plan out the communication strategy in consultation with business using A/B techniques and Design of Experiments.
- Work with AI team to develop the APIs for these models.
- Track the model effectiveness and feed the learnings to finetune the models.
- Research new tools, techniques & platforms to build robust solutions.
- Train and mentor Junior team members in their development of Predictive Modelling.
- Candidate must have a background in Statistics/Mathematics/Operations Resources/Economics or Similar Subjects with overall analytical experience of >4 years.
- Hands on experience in Model Development for 2 years.
- Candidate must have experience in the latest ensemble techniques like Gradient boosting, Deep Learning, SVM, Random Forest, Nave bayes etc., Optimisation etc
- Must be proficient in R, Python, SQL etc.
HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India