- Implementation, operation and maintenance of Information Security Management System based on standards like ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL etc as applicable
- Information security risk assessments and controls implementation
- Carry out review against Information Security domains like Asset Management, Backup Management, Network Security and other
- Carry out preparedness audit to ensure compliance to IT general controls
- Track audit schedules and ensure closure of all security gaps
- Co-ordinate for Risk Assessment of IT systems and Third Party vendors and partners
- Benchmark security implementation and implement security controls across all digital channels
- Evaluate and implement tools and processes to ensure compliance with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Facilitate Statutory & Regulatory audits of critical Applications and Systems
- Review of Third Party systems and network security on monthly basis
- Adherence To Change Management Processes and User Management Processes
- Preferably BE / B. Tech / Graduate with at least 4 years of progressive experience in IT with 2-3 years dedicated exposure in Information Security
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification mandatory
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location"on your resume
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note:We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Type "FlexiJob" in the search bar of the Find your fit section of our Career Page to check all the jobs offering flexibility.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED