Roles and ResponsibilitiesUndertake Sales Planning ; Strategy and execution of initiatives, Campaigns and Business pipeline Management for the verticals managed. Candidate would be also be responsible for new and key initiatives on the Line of Business.
1. Achievement of TopLine Targets for verticals handled.
2. Partner relationship management.
3. Sales Campaign Management, Field Team Drive and Engagement.
4. Sales Planning, Strategy and Execution
5. Managing Sales Management Processes
6. Business Quality, leakage and conversions for the verticals handled i.e.
7. Seamless management of service recovery for HDFC Life Sales Team / RBL Bank Sales / Central Team.
9. Liaison between relevant stakeholders to ensure seamless functioning viz Actuarial / Ops / Customer Service / RBL Bank Sales Teams / HDFC Life Field Sales Team & RBL Bank Central Team.
10. New channel prospecting and activization for Channels
11. Project Management and New Initiatives
Desired Candidate Profile1. Candidate should have an analytical and problem solving thought process
2. Good Communication and stakeholder engagement Skills essential
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
4. Ability to manage deadlines and work pressures
5. Collaborative and team playing skills
6. Self starter/high drive for results - result oriented/task focused working ability
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 Bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.