Roles and Responsibilities
Be proudly associated with India's largest private Life Insurance company, recognized as one of the Great places to Work!
Be a part of our HDFC Life Sales Team and join us in our mission of protecting India with pride!
In the Corporate Agency Manager role, you will be
- Building a strong relationship with the sales team of the Bank channel partners
- Achieving your sales targets as per channel strategy
- Meeting prospective customers with channel sales team to sell insurance solutions
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium)
- Enabling channel sales team to use latest digital platforms
Required Candidate profile
Who should apply?
- Education : Graduate
- Experience : 1 Year of Sales insurance experience is a must, 2 Years of Work experience
- Age : Between 21 to 37 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go getter attitude
- One who loves the challenge of chasing and meeting sales targets
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Other Post Graduate
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- Recognized as India's Leading Private Life Insurance Company
- The Top 20 Best Places to work for in BFSI Sector-2019 by Great Place To Work (GPTW)
- Opportunity for learning and a fast career growth
- Opportunity to earn attractive incentives
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:12th Floor, Lodha Excellus,, Apollo Mill Compund, N.M.Joshi Marg, Mahalakshmi, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400020,India|91-22-67516902