Roles and Responsibilities
- Building a strong relationship with the sales team of the channel partners (Bank/NBFC/MFI/Broker)
- Achieving your sales targets as per channel strategy
- Meeting prospective customers with channel sales team to sell insurance solutions
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium)
- Enabling channel sales team to use latest digital platforms
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Candidate profileWhoshould apply?
- Education : Graduate
- Experience : Sales experience of 12 months+
- Age : Between 21 to 38 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go getter attitude
- One who loves the challenge of chasing and meeting sales targets
Role:Insurance Sales / BD Manager
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Life Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.