Job title: Manager- Concurrent Audit (Continuous Assurance)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the activities of the Concurrent Audit function and monitor their activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Identify new areas/process risks to be covered under Concurrent Audit from time-to-time.
- Identify critical areas for Continuous Monitoring, both from Concurrent Audit perspective and develop the necessary reports for monitoring.
- Plan and ensure execution of Adhoc audits as may be suggested by Management / to identified basis risk trend
- To provide operational expertise in core insurance operations and leverage this expertise in the audit processes of the Company.
- To recruit, develop and train Concurrent Audit team in auditing and core life insurance related aspects.
- Drive Technology adoption within the team through automation of Audit processes and Planning for Data Analytics across audit areas
- To assist in developing scope, risk assessment, audit checklist, audit program for concurrent audit of core processes.
- To supervise and review execution and coverage of audit plan, drafting audit reports, discussion and closure of audit reports with the auditees / HOD's as per the stated timelines
- To co-ordinate and facilitate Regulatory Audits that may be held from time-to-time.
- Preparing presentations for concurrent audits and other audits held during each quarter etc. for the purpose of management review and Audit/Risk Committee submissions. Ensuring that all critical issues are included therein.
- Assist in developing and implementing new initiatives amongst the Concurrent Audit team.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- CA with a minimum 5 years of Work experience into Internal Audits in Insurance / BFSI domain
- Experience of Conducting Risk Based Internal Audits into Core Operation areas / Knowledge of Regulatory Requirements
- Strong Analytical Skills / Data Analytics based Audit Reviews
- Able to lead and manage large team
Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
Interested candidates can call on 8169023289 and share their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India