Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
In the Business Development Manager role, you will be
- Recruiting and Building a high performing distribution network of Financial Consultants (FCs)
- Training, motivating and driving these certified financial consultants (agents) to sell insurance
- Meeting prospective customers with FCs to sell insurance solutions
- Providing pre and post sales support (e.g. claim settlement)
- Ensuring quality of business and persist-ency (renewals of premium)
- Enabling FCs to use latest digital platforms
Who Should Apply?
- Education : Graduate
- Experience : Sales experience of 1+ years
- Age : Between 24 to 38 years
- One with a pleasant personality, good communication skills and a go better attitude
- One who loves the challenge of chasing and meeting sales targets
Role:Insurance Sales / BD Manager
Salary: 2.75-5.5 Lacs P.A.
Department:BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category:Life Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and abrdn plc a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on September 30, 2021, the Company had 38 individual and 13 group products in its portfolio, along with 7 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its increased presence across the country having a wide reach with 372 branches and additional distribution touch-points through several new tie-ups and partnerships. The count of our partnerships is over 300, comprising traditional partners such as NBFCs, MFIs and SFBs, and including new-ecosystem partners.
Recruiter Name:Anushiya M
Contact Company:HDFC Life