Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement Plans with specific focus towards Needs based Selling and Activity Management
- Support in business planning and implementation of process for the business with Sales Leadership
- Achieve Bench Mark supplier status for the Direct Channel
- Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objectives for the direct business facilitate HDFCSL Products
- Monitor and evaluate achievement of your sales targets against expectations
- Enable superlative performance standards through alignment of the team with the targets
- Ensure clear communication of the overall strategies and drive ownership on all tasks expected to be performed by FLS
- Ensure clarity and there by enhance understanding of the new sales process & management system within team
- Enhance effectiveness through smooth integration of changes throughout team
- Interact regularly with the existing customers to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship
- Ensure review of their financial arrangements at least once a year
- Understand the life cycle of the customer
- Minimum 6 - 10 years experience
- Minimum Graduate
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.