- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Educational Background: Engineering/MBA from a leading/Tier 1 engineering/B School- IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience of building highly scalable web application
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as Node JS
- Proficient on PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x, Bitbucket or Github, JIRA, Confluence and Slack, Mongo or any other NoSQL DB
- Hands on experience using various AWS Services such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3 Redis, etc.
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note: We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED