- Job Description
- Lead development of financial & non-financial goals for the organization
- Ensure deployment of initiatives and action steps to deliver business objectives across departments
- Work on a diverse set of initiatives with department heads & cross-functional teams. Support business teams to deliver on their financial goals such as P/L, Cost of Acquisition, EPI and non-financial goals such as improving of business efficiencies, C-SAT, E-SAT, etc.
- Environmental Scan, tracking competition, key market moves, regulatory changes and provide guidance to leadership on responses to those actions
- Identify key strategic opportunities for the organization
- Conduct monthly business reviews and other cadence reviews along with leadership teams
- Architect the business updates for the Board Meeting
- Be in interface for the Investor Relations related matters
- 5-7 years of experience post MBA from a premier B-school (ISB, IIMA/B/C/I/K/L)
- Effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills to stakeholders including top management members (Executive Committee, HoDs,etc.),
- Ability to take on diverse tasks, undertake & share data analysis and insights for management action.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty in the business environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED