Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise internal processes and manage execution which effectively balance protection of both Customer & Company's interests by leveraging technological solutions & operate within the risk management framework of the company.
- Automate systems and bring in improvements on the handling mechanism. Initiate process improvements thereby ensuring high productivity and efficiency levels of the function.
- Ensure function delivers the KPI’s which in turn should be aligned with the Customer, Regulator and Distributor Expectations.TAT adherence on processing to be maintained above the agreed metrics.
- Continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Liasion/ Engagement with various stakeholders- across all functional areas, including business units, information technology and outside vendors for effective complaint resolutions & customer servicing.
- Adopt & Replicate best practices in the industry.
- Graduate / Post graduate with 8-10 years in Life Insurance.
- 4-6 years with relevant experience of payouts.
- Developing procedures,Project management, Analysis, Decision making.
* HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com