- To ensure best in class service delivery for the HNI Customer segment across the entire value chain by leading the HNI team
- Lead the top management escalations desk for timely and satisfactory resolution of customer issues
- Update the top management on customer issues and the status of resolution from time to time
- Manage critical touch points like call center and ensure service levels, VOC, quality parameters and efficiency metrics are met
- Proactive Identification of failure modes across customer interactions and customer out reach to arrest failures
- Identify and work on solutions for gaps identified in various service interactions using
- Project Management, Business Process reingineering, Automation and Digital interventions, Change management techniques
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to create awareness on customer experience across touch points and support them in areas of process improvement
- Be accountable to ensure business metric like quality, accuracy and TATs are achieved
- Any Graduate / post graduate in operations / finance & banking and insurance with 10+ years experince of service handling
- Experience of devising and delivering relevant trainings, guidance, visual aids to support the development of team.
- Understanding of market behaviour, investments instruments and ability to co-relate with geo-politics, socio-economic events
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Service Delivery Leader
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED