Roles and Responsibilities
1. Monitor end-to-end interaction of grievance handling officer performed through calls, emails, social media etc as per internal quality parameters set by HDFC Life.
2. Analyze & assess all customer service metrics in various process - eg: First Time Response, Average Resolution Time etc. There is a defined quality legend sheet for complaint case start, customer complaint resolution, handling of social media complaints. Quality monitoring to be done at transactional level and observation to be shared with Grievance Handling officer & manager for service / process recovery.
3. Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
4. Discuss and explain feedback with grievance officers in regular meetings - Eg: Tracking & having Focus group discussions with bottom performers & new joiner to improve the overall quality scores.
5. Create strategies to improve quality and delivery
6. Map the need for training and onboarding for new joinees
7. Create /publish reports that reflect support performance
8. Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations
9. Handle critical customer complaints received from Senior Management / Regulator
Desired Candidate Profile
Strong domain and process knowledge
Experience in customer service industry preferably Life insurance
Experience in managing quality & audits
Role:Non - Tech Support - Voice / Blended
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Voice / Blended
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India