- Responsible for resolving customer queries and service requests received through email and call center
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the requests are closed in a timely manner
- Deliver best in class customer experience in the service interactions leading to improved VOC
- Identify gaps in existing processes and work with various project teams to drive improvements
- Ensure SLA's, TAT's, Productivity and Quality metrics are met as per defined targets
- Monitor & maintain quality of the transactions and interactions
- Any Graduate with minimum 2 + yrs of experience with knowledge of Insurance domain and customer servicing background
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, Other
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020the Company had 37individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.