About the Department
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing - Digital Hub:
- HDFC Life digital marketing team focuses on an assisted, non-intrusive approach and ensures that we build a long term digital footprint and ecosystem spanning Paid (display, rich media, video and content marketing), Earned (Social Media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Owned Media (microsites and website).
- We have dedicated Call Centre and Response Management team with a host of response mechanisms like Chat, Inbound Toll-Free, Out-bound toll free support, SMS query management, email etc who help guide the customer towards purchase through a non-biased and educative approach.
- Catering to the online customers, modeled on an Ecommerce approach to guide the customers through the medicals and documentation and end-to-end fulfillment process to help the customers get their policies issued within the shortest time possible.
- Team utilizes specialized skill-sets to drive customers researching online to explore our online suite of products and eventually buy online.
What are we looking for?
- Candidate who can handle Call Centre and Response Management team with a host of response mechanisms like Chat, Out-bound toll free support, SMS query management, email etc who help guide the customer towards any query or request is raised at the policy issuance stage.
- Monitor daily productivity and quality of the team. Guide team towards achieving the team targets and goals.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder to reduce the pendency below 100 (Request/ Complaints).
- Handle customer escalations and End to End policy servicing till issuance. Ensure Response TAT and Quality metrics are achieved and drive team towards it.
- Should have MIS knowledge and flash MIS /reports required for the process
- Analytical skills to analyse data and customer complaint (root cause analysis)
What does the job entail?
- Business email knowledge.
- Good communication skill
- Assertive and Go-getter
- Vendor management (optional)
- MIS / Reports knowledge
- Analytical Skill
- Should have worked on Email tools like Talisma/Freshdesk (optional)
Disclaimer - HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life€™s product portfolio comprises solutions, which meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing the plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. The company currently has 37 retail and 8 group products in its portfolio, along with 9 optional riders catering to the savings, investment, protection and retirement needs of customers.
HDFC Life continues to have one of the widest reaches among new insurance companies with about 500 branches in India touching customers in over 900 cities and towns. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai. HDFC Life has a strong presence in its existing markets with a strong base of Financial Consultants. For more information, please visit our website, www.hdfclife.com
Contact Company:HDFC Life
Address:LODHA EXCELUS,13TH FLOOR,,N M JOSHI MARG,MAHALAXMI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India