- Robotics (Artificial Intelligence & Natural Language processing)
- Responsible for end to end implementation of the projects for Customer Service touch points.
- Should have knowledge of project life cycle steps like Vendor Evaluation, POC, Business Case, Scope Document, Agreement, UAT Testing and Post Production issues handling.
- Should be able to identify additional scenarios that can be automated and collaborate with the vendors to execute them.
- Promotional Campaigns:
- Conduct campaigns to promote the emerging channels of Customer Service via Email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Website. To measure the success of campaigns through parameters like Click Rates/Open Rates.
b) Run promotional campaigns on Twitter for engagement and promoting usage.
c) Define the target audience from the different policy stages like renewal, servicing and buying.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Proficient in UAT Testing and conducting Campaigns
- Should have good experience in NLP & Robotics
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job Description above
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED