Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities
- Plan, write, maintain, test and document code for Insurance applications and platforms
- Code will adhere to internal coding standards Function as an integral part of the development team, actively contributing towards the development of our tools, services and platforms
- Review and contribute on a regular basis to the ongoing improvement of team practices and approaches with a view to making the team more effective and improving our service delivery. Active involvement in improvements to our existing services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Any graduate with 2 to 4 years of experience in software Development. Depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop etc
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* HDFC Life does not charge applicants any recruitment fee or a deposit in return for job offers. HDFC Life does not authorize any third party to make employment offers, refer or place candidates, for a fee charged to the applicant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.