We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! In a nutshell, this is how we at#HDFCLifedescribe our work culture.
Our work environment is conducive to diverse talent profiles such as housewives, retired professionals, freelancers, second career women professionals etc. We offer flexibility on location and/or time across variety of jobs.
- Monthly policy loan accounting, register, queries and MIS reports
- Monthly activities such as provision for policyholder suspense debit balances, accounting of advance premium, payable to policyholder etc
- Preparing monthly suspense reports including payable to policyholders and following up with respective Ops team for reduction / movement to unclaimed fund
- Timely and accurate preparing of suspense control reports and dashboard to Management
- Policyholder debit balance analysis, monitoring and follow up for recovery / rectification
- Quarterly Regulatory reporting of Unclaimed Policyholder balances
- Policyholder unclaimed balance transfer (>10Y) to Senior Citizen Welfare Fund
- Unit Journal processing and Journal Entry passing in Policy Admin System (Life Asia) and supporting new business / policy servicing operations
- Maintaining JV and activity tracker on daily basis and reporting JV dashboard
- Analyzing and raising queries with respective team for automation in system, so that number of JVs to get reduced
- Automation of suspense reports
Any Graduate with 2.5- 4 years of relevant experience Candidate from BFSI/ Insurance will be preferred
Required Candidate profile
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note:We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business.
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED