Assistant Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Convert leads and generate business through leads shared by the organization
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Grow existing accounts and develop new accounts in order to meet sales and profitability goals establish by the Direct-Sales Management
- Keep database current and accurate with target customer, current customer, and future customer
- Ensuring that business targets are met month on month
- Working on pre-fixed appointments
What's in it for you:
- High Earning potential through Incentives as well as BDAs (Business Development Allowance)
- Defined Career Growth path
- Fast track promotion on completion of Goal Sheet
- Regular Skill enhancement program
ImmediateJoiners will be preferred.
Role:Insurance Sales / BD Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category:General Insurance
Employment Type:Part Time, Permanent
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and abrdn plc a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on September 30, 2021, the Company had 38 individual and 13 group products in its portfolio, along with 7 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its increased presence across the country having a wide reach with 372 branches and additional distribution touch-points through several new tie-ups and partnerships. The count of our partnerships is over 300, comprising traditional partners such as NBFCs, MFIs and SFBs, and including new-ecosystem partners.
Recruiter Name:Nitin Bhagat
Contact Company:HDFC Life