Agency Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit /Train FC’s and advisors.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience into insurance industry.
- Act as a mentor, coach for the team to drive Business/Sales Targets
- Enhance FC earnings based on vintage.
- Focusing on advisor and FC retention.
- Focus on Customer retention.
- Generate sales leads through Financial Consultants and advisors by upselling and cross selling of product mix
- Branch development through recruitment and social networking skills
Role:Business Development Executive (BDE)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and abrdn (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading, listed, long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. The Company has more than 60 products (including individual and group products) and optional riders in its portfolio, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its increased presence across the country, having a wide reach with branches and additional distribution touch-points through several new tie-ups and partnerships. The count of distribution partnerships is over 300, comprising banks, NBFCs, MFIs, SFBs, brokers, new ecosystem partners amongst others. The Company has a strong base of financial consultants.
For more information, please visit [www.hdfclife.com] www.hdfclife.com. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
Recruiter Name:Swetha Sabu
Contact Company:HDFC Life