- Role involves carrying out month end valuation and applying checks on the results produced
- Active involvement in preparing Year-end statutory reports
- Experience studies – Carry out a detailed analysis on the experience of mortality, lapse/discontinuance, etc
- Analyzing the valuation data for accuracy and completeness
- Prophet modelling for new products launched
- Improvements in the Prophet/DCS models
- Documentation of the Prophet model improvements and communicating the impacts to stakeholders
- Testing of models for accuracy
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate with 2-4 years of experience in Statutory Valuation, Reporting and Prophet Modelling
- Must have cleared atleast 6 actuarial papers
- Preferably from Life Insurance industry
Required Candidate profileLooking for Job Flexibility?
For flexibility of Time, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Time"on your resume
For flexibility of both Time and Location, you may mention"#Myjobmyterms#Location Time"on your resume
Note: We are diverse and inclusive! We are flexible and accommodating! We do not want to turn down a good applicant because of constraints of time and location. So choose the flexibility you wish to and we promise to assess your candidature without any bias and will short-list it purely based on its suitability for the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on March 31, 2020 the Company had 37 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 6 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 421 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 270 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and more than 40 new ecosystem partners. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.
In Fiscal 2012, The Company established a wholly-owned subsidiary, HDFC Pension Management Company Ltd., to operate its pension fund business under the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And in Fiscal 2016, the Company established its first international wholly-owned subsidiary in the UAE, HDFC International Life and Re Company Ltd., to operate its reinsurance business
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED