Here is your chance to work with the country's best private life insurer.
Walkin @ HDFC Life for a great career opportunity.
We are hiring for Associate Manager - Grievance Officer.
- Responsible for handling daily queries, requests and complaints of customers received via emails, letters etc., from branches, directly from customers or thru the Service Help line.
- Responsible for doing the evaluation of all complaints/correspondence received by HDFC SL.
- Interact with other functions / departments to get the necessary information which would be act as a vital inputs to resolve the complaint
- Interact with channel partners, HDFC Bank TPP team to get the necessary information which would be act as a vital inputs to resolve the complaint
- Ensure all the complaints are resolved with-in TAT maintaining the desired quality level
- Handle escalated complaints received from various sources such as IRDA ,Top Management resolving them on fast track basis
- To proactively work and participate in initiatives taken up for improvement.
- Train and develop the new team members in terms of processes, function, quality standards, product and systems.
- Preparing of MIS and reports
REQUIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:-
Qualification: Graduate in any stream
Experience: Experience into Customer Service & Good communication Skills (Insurance Preferable)
Interested candidates can walk-in as per the following details:
Date of Interview: 09-Oct-2017 (Monday) & 10th-Oct-2017 (Tuesday)
Timing: 10.00am to 12.00pm
Contact Person: Jigisha Purohit
Venue: HDFC Life,
12th Floor, Lodha Excelus,
Apollo Mills Compound,
N.M.Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-11
Kindly carry a copy of this mail , photo ID Proof and your updated resume.
This is Mass Mailing Activity, Kindly ignore If not Suitable to your profile.
Thanks and Regards,
Talent Acquisition Team
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time