Walk -in Interview @ HDFC Life for hiring Senior Associate - Account
Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed organisation within the Life Insurance Sector. Job Description:
: Senior Associate - Accounts Department :
Accounts Job Location
: Corporate Office , Lower Parel. Job Roles and Responsibilities:-
- To process, reconcile & update premium collection accounting entries.
- Preparing bank reconcilation and closure of unidentified entries
- Coordination with banks ,branches and vendors for closures of payment received.
- Maintaining controls and check for deviation in processes by generating reports.
- Upload of payment receipt rerorts data in SAP & Life Asia
- B.Com graduate with minimum 1-3 years of work experience into Bank Reconciliation and SAP.
- Efficient in handling MS Office, (Excel, Powerpoint and Word),
- Preferred Candidate - CA Firm Background.
- Excellent communication Skills. Please find below all the details for the interview process:
Date of Interview
: From 7 th March - 8 th March 2018 ( Wednesday -Thursday) Interview Timings
: 11 am - 1 pm
(Late entrants would not be entertained) Contact Person
: Vasundhara Joshi Documents to carry
: 2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail. Interview Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
**Candidates who have already walked in for past 6 months for any of the positions will not be eligible**
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in. This is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.