Greetings from HDFC Standard Life !!
We are looking for enthusiastic & passionate individuals to work with the country's best private life insurer. Designation
: Sr. Associate / Associate Manager Department
: Accounts Job Location:
Head Office - Lower Parel ( East)
Please find below the job description : -
Purpose - Monitor and report amount in suspense to regulator and consolidation team and pass requisite and accurate unit journal to allocate correct NAV
1) Ensure Unit journal and Life Asia journal entries are passed within specified TAT so that NAV is accurately allocated and other actions are performed on time.
2) Finalize policyholders balances as per the requirement of schedule 13 of financial statements.
3) Monitor long outstanding credit and debit balances of policyholders and follow up for necessary actions with the concerned stakeholders.
4) Prepare, reconcile and monitor policy loan register on regular basis and handle policyholders queries within specified TAT
5) Provide necessary support to accounts consolidation team in the monthly accounts closing activity
Knowledge - B.Com Graduate with min 2 years expereince into SAP and Life Asia, Rectification of transactions , Basic Accounting knowledge, MS Office (especially excel)
Please find below all the details for the interview process:
Date of Interview : 9 th March 2018 - Friday
Interview Timings : 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Contact Person : Vasundhara Joshi
Documents to carry : 2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail.
Interview Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
**Candidates who have already walked in for past 6 months for any of the positions will not be eligible**
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in. This is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time