Greetings from HDFC Life !!!
Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed Life Insurance companies in India . Please refer below Job Description
. Designation :
Senior Associate - Insurance Department :
Health Insurance Job Location
: Corporate Office , Lower Parel. Job Profile
- Ensuring 100% accuracy in processing of proposal forms from scrutiny to conversion stage.
- Scrutinize the scanned documents in wonders and cross check with information recorded in life asia.
-To ensure that TAT's for processing defined are achieved consistently for all transactions.
- Processing & Servicing of policy documents.
- Co-ordination with operations documents , incomplete FR's & Reports. DESIRED SKILLS
- Graduate with minimum 1 year experience into Insurance Process.
- Hands-on experience into Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, etc
- Preferred industry is Health / Life/ General Insurance
- Knowledge of Group Asia /Life Asia.
Please find below all the details for the interview process:
Date of Interview : 29 th January 2018 - Monday
Interview Timings - 10 :30 am - 12 :30 pm
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Documents to carry : 2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail.
Interview Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
** Immediate Joinees Preferred OR candidates with Notice period till 15 -25 Days Maximum**
**Candidates who have already walked in for past 6 months for any of the positions will not be eligible**
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in. This is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time