Greetings from HDFC Life !!!
Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed Life Insurance companies in India .
Please refer below Job Description.
: Associate Manager - Content and Campaign Department :
Corporate Communication Job Location
: Head Office - Lower Parel ( East)
Eligibility : The candidate should have
- Writing/Editing/Multitasking: Copyedit, proofread as per set guidelines Change management, campaign management, Digital & social media engagements, able to perform operational activities, Rapport building & good interpersonal skills.
- Branding: Ensure that wording of communications is in line with the brand message.
- Email campaigns: Design and launch mailers for email marketing campaigns & bringing new ideas for change.
- Insurance/regulatory updates : Constantly look out for updates in the industry or regulatory changes that can impact customer communications.
- Customer Engagement: Envisage the varied communications required for actively engaging with the customers during their life cycle and accordingly develop, execute communications strategies to enhance customer experience.
- Tracking/Auditing: Maintain repositories to track all communication requests, measure response time and highlight aberrations in the process.
- Stakeholder Management: Interacting with various stakeholders for timely and useable submissions.
- Excellent writing and editing skills (in English).
- A clear and logical thought process.
- Is creatively inclined.
- Has the ability to deal with adhoc responsibilities and unexpected issues as and when they arise.
Please find below all the details for the interview process:
Date of Interview : 21 st February 2018 - 23 rd February 2018 ( Wednesday - Friday)
Interview Timings : 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Contact Person : Vasundhara Joshi
Documents to carry : 2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail.
Interview Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
**Candidates who have already walked in for past 6 months for any of the positions will not be eligible**
PS : No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in. This is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time