Greetings from HDFC Life !!
Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed Life Insurance companies in India .
Please refer below Job Description.
: Senior Associate - Health Insurance ( MIS Analyst) Department
: Health Insurance Job Location
: Corporate Office , Lower Parel. JOB PROFILE
- Ensuring 100% accuracy in processing of proposal forms from scrutiny to conversion stage.
- Scrutinize the scanned documents in wonders and cross check with information recorded in life asia.
-To ensure that TAT's for processing defined are achieved consistently for all transactions.
- Processing & Servicing of policy documents.
- Co-ordination with operations documents , incomplete FR's & Reports. DESIRED SKILLS
- Graduate with minimum 1 year experience into MIS
- Hands-on experience into Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, etc
- Preferred industry is Health / Life/ General Insurance
- Knowlkedghe of Group Asia /Life Asia. Please find below all the details for the interview process: Date of Interview:
24 th January , 2018 (Wednesday) to 25 th January 2018 (Thursday) Interview Timings
: 10:30 am to 12: 30 pm (Late entrants would not be entertained)
Documents to carry :
2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail. Interview Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in. This is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time