Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed organisation within the Life Insurance Sector.
Designation : Senior Associate
Department : Accounts
Job Location : Corporate Office , Lower Parel
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Monitor and report amount in suspense to regulator and consolidation team and pass requisite and accurate unit journal to allocate correct NAV
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Ensure Unit journal and Life Asia journal entries are passed within specified TAT so that NAV is accurately allocated and other actions are performed on time.
2) Finalize policyholders balances as per the requirement of schedule 13 of financial statements.
3) Monitor long outstanding credit and debit balances of policyholders and follow up for necessary actions with the concerned stakeholders.
4) Prepare, reconcile and monitor policy loan register on regular basis and handle policyholders queries within specified TAT
5) Provide necessary support to accounts consolidation team in the monthly accounts closing activity
B.Com Graduate with min 2 years expereince into SAP and Life Asia, Rectification of transactions , Basic Accounting knowledge, MS Office (especially excel)
Please find below all the details for the interview process:
Interview Timings : 11 am - 1 pm.
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Contact Person : Vasundhara Joshi
Documents to carry : 2 copies of Updated Resumes , Identity Proof and Print Copy of this Mail.
Interview Venue Details : HDFC Standard Life ( Corporate Office )
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 11
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Recruiter Name:Vasundhara Joshi
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd