- CSS3 and HTML 5 for responsive designs and low bandwith designs/applications.
- Photoshop, sketch, illustrator fireworks or any other UX design tools.
- Node JS and its derivative frameworks.
Roles and Responsibilities : -
- Work closely with different Projects team to build and design Responsive , clean material UI.
- Think creatively to come up with User Friendly UX and be critical of different existing UX designs and suggest alternatives and means to improve the same.
- Build and inherit and create new UX JS reusable components for internal use.
- Set a practice around JS and CSS and build template libraries for future reuse.
- Utilize UX design tools to build wireframes & UX workflows.
- Has a knack for building low bandwith pages.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Design, Creative, User Experience
Role:User Experience Designer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Vasundhara Joshi
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd