Overall Purpose of Role :-
An esteemed brand and a market leader in the private insurance space, HDFC Life is one of India's respected long-term life insurance solutions provider. It plans to extend and maintain the leadership in the digital space. It is already a leader in the same in several aspects and wishes to now dominate through innovation. This requires people who can innovate and initiate transformational projects in the digital space, especially E-Commerce. The incumbent will have to play an important role in leading a team, defining their growth paths and drive various digital marketing & E-Commerce projects
Job Description :-
Candidate Requirement :-
- The person must be keen to work on the E-Commerce platform and will have to lead the entire cycle - Plan, Create, Measure, Analyze, Implement the learning.
- Understand Online User Behavior using various Analytics tools available. Needs to have a drive to make business / marketing plans and achieve the set business targets.
- Take complete ownership of UI UX across HDFC Life digital assets and laying out the Digital Asset strategy for each asset in terms of KPIs, approach etc
- Understand user behavior on the website using analytics tools like Google Analytics, comscore, Omniture, Lead Tracking Systems etc .
- Responsible for reducing bounce rates, drop outs at each stage of the buying funnel and ensure a high degree of DIY purchase (customer not having to use call center, chat)
- Ensure best practices are followed while designing leading to great visual experience and minimization of performance and load times of each page.
- Co-ordination, Management & Proactive follow-ups with Online Business, IT , Marketing & other diverse hierarchical, procedural stakeholders to complete the tasks at hand with in the required time and ensuring the highest quality.
- Responsible for the web product quality and ensure necessary compliance / legal & stake holder approvals are in place.
- Monitor the performance of the E-Commerce portal on a daily basis, suggest / implement necessary performance enhancements post discussing with the stake holders.
- Take complete ownership for the HDFC Life Mobile App Product and giving an end to end experience - Explore, Decide, Buy, Service, Renew, Claim.
- Responsible for business targets through the mobile app and increasing HDFC Life mobile app download and rating across Android, iOS & Windows.
- Lead UI UX & Mobility for the E- Commerce & Digital Marketing Team and Contribute in team building by hiring quality resources, training them and laying out the growth path.
- B.Tech / B. Design Graduate with minimum 9 to 12 years of work experience into Digital Marketing / E-Commerce (UI/ UX Analytics , Mobile App- Marketing & Sales and Project Management Skills)
- Should be a go getter with a know-how of E-Commerce, Customer Experience & User Interface, Analytics Online customer service, Response management, Analytics etc and should be aware of latest trends in the same.
- Candidate must have experience of handling a Team of more than 5 Members .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Project Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time