Below mentioned is the JD of an exciting opportunity at HDFC Life as a Senior Associate & Associate Manager.
Candidates interested for the same can attend the interview on Friday 16th November 2018 . The interview will be held anytime between 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Contact Person - Leah Dsouza.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide an overview of the job and its contribution
- Interacting with Internal/External Customers, addressing their queries, requests and complaints via Emails & calls.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Outline the main duties, tasks and responsibilities of the role
- Interacting with Internal/External Customers, addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
- Ensure that committed customer TATs are met consistently
- Development of customer sensitivity.
- Upfront Complaint Resolution, wherever possible, else escalate wherever required
- Manage Corporate Clients Queries
- Manage client Request, Servicing request within defined SLAs
- Communicate with existing Clients for feedback & queries if any etc. .
- To process new business proposal on a daily basis efficiently and within the defined TAT.
- Ensuring accuracy of data captured in the system & adhering to quality standards & norms.
- Understand and review existing processes.
- Suggest changes and improvements in the current processes.
- Wherever activity assigned by Deputy Manager work closely with managers, process management team & IT for up gradation projects.
- Adherence to the IRDA Norms and company policies.
- Maintenance of all requisite processing records, files and registers.
- Adherence to all laid out process rules and laid down controls.
- Achieve zero error on quality of forms that are accepted & processed.
- To exercise daily controls over all critical activities being conducted at work.
- Ensure implementation of all initiatives aimed at betterment of Group operations
- Enhance product, process and system knowledge.
- Overall personality development including attitude, grooming, communication skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal relationships and sensitivity towards customers.
- MIS - Report Maintenance and preparing data as and when required
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd
Recruiter Name:Leah D'souza
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd