- Drive Improvements through Project & eUreka impacting C Sat , Sales, Cost and Process Optimization within specified timelines & generate Quality Net Income (QNI).
- Steer Execution & Governance including weekly updates for management, ensuring project hygiene, merit of solutions, registration, dashboard with RAG coding etc.
- Spearhead competency building in areas of project management, RCA & CAPA, GROW workshops etc
- Drive TEI and engage in creating quick improvements through collaboration with internal partners on CSat & Sales.
- Role model for Project Management & Continuous Improvement body of knowledge in the organization
Required Candidate profile
Background in Quality Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Reengineering
Certified Six Sigma MBB/ Black Belt with 3 years post BB experience
Relevant experience in Insurance industry
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED