* Perform an organization scan to identify opportunities for process improvement using voice technology and find new avenues where technology can bring significant benefit to the employees, customers or business as a whole.
* Identifying voice automation opportunities within the organization through a selection criteria
* Process understanding and drawing up 'As-is' Process
* Evaluation of feasibility
* Process redesigning - 'To-be' Process design
* Define & Track process metrics (measure of success parameters for the project)
* Monitor and ensure successful closure of all process steps of voice automation which includes
- Script designing
- Voicebot development
- BOT performance analysis
- Soft launch
- Go live
- Sustenance and dashboarding
* Ensuring effective Infra management
* Collaborating with teams to ensure all the Change aspects have been addressed.
* Clearing all legal and other procedural requirements for on-boarding the vendor post selection.
* Ensuring all legal guidelines are followed in each project where To-Be process is evolved
* Sustenence of the deployed voiceBOTs by following the cycle of Audit and Governance, CR and change management
* Ensuring the BPM documentation and clear benefit matrix is in place for all deployed voiceBOTs
* Audit queries handling and facilitating audits / reviews from time to time.
* Identify new voice technologies emerging in market that meet HDFC Life requirement
* Identifying right vendors who meet our requirements
* Benchmarking competition & non-competition markets to identify new trends that can be replicated in HDFC Life
Vendor Identification, Selection & Management
* Shortlisting vendor basis defined selection criteria
* Enable PoC & measure the PoC effectiveness
* Liaison with BS&T, Admin & SME to provide necessary support to vendor for PoC & during operationalising
* Administrative management for vendor onboarding (contract, billing etc.)
* Facilitate vendor evaluation through BS&T, compliance and procurement once selected
* Vendor Management before & after PoC to ensure output is met at all times
* Initiating Capex /Opex procedures incase additional technological requirements arise for the project.
* Maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in vendor team.
* Setting up governance forums including Management reviews & regular status reporting
* Flag potential issues to management to ensure smooth operation of the initiative
Required Candidate profileHands on experience on handling large technology projects (CRM/ Mainframe/ Wofkflow solution/RPA solution Voice BOT solutions)
Project management skills.
Insurance process understanding
In depth knowledge of various technology architechture, workflows, VoiceBOT applications
Team management (Direct / Vendor resources)
Core Knowledge in Life Insurance
Indepth knowledge of working on various telephony solutions on Cloud
Implemented Voice BOTs/ Speech BOTs/ IVR solutions for leading business houses / Startups
In depth knowledge of various technology applications / systems (Life Asia, CRM)
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED