Project management for online assets of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company, namely
1) Corporate website (www.hdfclife.com)
2) Buying Journey portals
3) B2C mobile apps (Android and iOS)
The candidate must be
1) Excellent with Scrum / Agile methodologies
2) Excellent with Technical Project Management
3)Have used project management tools like JIRA / Redmine, etc."
Previous experience in Insurance domain is a plus.
2) Ability to translate business requirements into technical project plans and should be able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks based on business needs
3) Should be able to manage and lead people to complete projects and accomplish company goals
4) Leading and participating in meetings at the operational and project level, and providing continuous feedback on project status
5) Manage high priority tasks, enhancements and/or bugs related to assigned projects
6) Should be able to provide inputs to prepare the implementation schedule, track the progress of milestones
7) Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
8) Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects"
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr Abhay Dhayagude
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd