Purpose of the Job:-
Key position in the Marketing Communications team handling key marketing projects including the launch of key initiatives for the organisation for the different non-sales functions of the organisation both within and for the outside audience.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Work in close proximity with all the non-sales functions of the organisation, understand their marketing and communication requirements and provide strategic and tactical 360 degree marketing solutions to the team. Strategise, plan and execute various employee and channel related events such as Sparsh, RnR etc across the country.
- Interact with cross functional stakeholders and should be able to establish good working relationships and coordination with key Partners.
- Adherence to operational processes, accounting (billing & payment) processes & budget management.
- Overall Advertising & Event Agency & Vendor Management & Performance.
- Understand the life insurance category, products and processes.
- Full Time MBA into Marketing with 3- 5 years work experience into Marketing / Advertising/ Events .
- Flair for strong strategic thinking, innovation & ideation, conceptualisation and good communication & creative designing.
- Good presentation skills - conceptualisation & strategic thinking abilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time