Purpose of the Job :-
The candidate is responsible for managing a specific revenue generation and enhancement initiative in CRM related to Cross selling via Appointment generation, partner co-ordination, innovation in self closures and up-selling via the CSRM (Corporate Sales Account Relationship Managers Account) sales channel. Job Description : -
- Deliver cross sell target via the appointment model : The candidate will be directly accountable for driving the call centre to deliver agreed targets via efficient data and floor management on internal and external partner databases via the appointment model. Will be responsible for target planning, lead and data inventory management and stakeholder commitment reviews, call center budgeting etc.
- Partner Development and Management: The candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing various data flows and campaigns to generate maximum business on partner database to achieve agreed targets. This would include new process set-up, compliance, target agreement and campaign design. This would also include liasioning with the partner for reporting, campaign planning and strategic support.
- Revenue and Lead Reporting to Internal and External Stakeholders: The candidate would be responsible for maintaining and publishing revenue and efficiency dashboards to internal and external stakeholders to track and drive performance.
- Drive Up-selling on partner database : The candidate would have to deliver agreed targets on various partner databases including and not limited to warm intents and cold database.
- Co-ordinating with Sales Support and Escalation Desk : The candidate will have to liase with the sales Support desk to ensure efficient sales co-ordination and action on the leads. It would also involve addressing sales queries and concerns with respect to appointment time and sales re- scheduling.
- Efficient call centre management and lead generation: The candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of the process via efficient call centre management through the below activities.
- Maintaining agent floor productivity and sales per agent as per industry benchmarks : Managing call centre HC budgeting and billing ,defining, maintaining and reviewing call centre process quality and performance ,conducting daily/weekly/ monthly reviews with call centre hierarchy to review sales progress against targets.
- Implementation of new technology capabilities, automation's innovations and other industry best practices
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time