Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate Requirement: -
- Responsible for managing the email and web chat touch points.
- Meet the service deliverables as agreed with the vendor and in house teams on service, quality and efficiency metrics.
- Access management ID creation; deletion and monthly reconciliation.
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders for ensuring the inter department dependent interactions are resolved within TAT.
- Validating the reports shared by the vendor and highlight anomalies .
- Preparing monthly reviews and assessing the performance at the call center and accordingly ensuring call center occupancy.
- Conducting transactional and mystery audits.
- Assess the process on an ongoing basis and coming up with process improvements .
- Conducting team reviews (in-house and vendor) and providing constructive feedback.
- Will be involved in multiple cross functional projects.
- Graduate with minimum 3-5 years experience into Call Centre operations.
- Industry preferred : BPO/ Call Centre /BFSI
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time