We are looking out for a Deputy Manager - Accounts for Bangalore Branch.
Job Description -
Efficient management of the commission payment processes by ensuring adherence to TATs, compliance & regulations and appropriate outflow of finances resulting in cost savings to the company with an overall objective of customer satisfaction.
Automation & testing :- ) Timely completion of Testings related to new product launches & development with 100% Accuracy.
2) 100% adherence to TAT's & deadlines for testing. (TAT for Product testing - Decided by management ; for Taxation testing - TAT's depend on statutory requirement, and TAT for any production issue - asap depending on how small or big a change is).
3) 100% Accuracy Levels.
4) BRS Signoff within TAT ( TAT's defined by Process & IT).
5) Sharing of Testing Scenarios with Process Team - ensuring an exhaustive test pack has been created for testing.
6) BPM process :- Ensuring preparation of process manual as an when required.
MIS & Query Management - 1) Adherence to laid down processes related to commissions
2) Ensure the accuracy of MIS reports through robust quality controls
3) Ensure the timely disbursement of reports on a regular basis to various business channels.
4) Ensure timely resolution of issues & queries through the various communication mediums such as mail boxes, helpdesks
5) Reconciliation related to tax , prior to remittance.
Audit :- "1) Qualitative inputs to be provided to internal & statutory auditors activity to ensure 100% accuracy in commission & BL payments.
2)All previous ATRs to be closed before the revised audit date.
3) Ensure payment figure tie ups with the Financials.
Commission Payments :- Ensuring 100% adherence to TATs & accuracy payouts for commissions through the various payment modes.
Interested candidates can share the CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time