- Selecting and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks
- Implementing ETL process
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Defining data retention process.
- Managing hadoop cluster with all included services
- Sound knowledge of Big Data querying tools such as Pig, Hive and Impala
- Experience with build stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark- Streaming.
- A candidate with 2 to 5 years of work experience into Big data ML toolkits, AWS, Scala , Kafka , Spark, NoSQL databases such as HBase, MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Lambda architecture.
- Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS
Industry Preferred : Fintech / E-Commerce / Start Up.
Interested candidates kindly share your updated CV , CTC details and Notice Period @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time