Greetings from HDFC Life !!! Job Location
: Chandigarh Regional Office
Overall purpose of the Job
To monitor Risks Management Activities of the Company including Fraud Investigations across Punjab , Haryana and Himachal Pradhesh Region. Job Responsibilities :
Candidate Requirement :
- Random Sampling of New Business Proposal on predefined parameters to filter risk at the initial levels.
- Investigation on specific areas of Malpractice as referred by different functions.
- Take action against the erring person as per the Code of Conduct of the company.
- To review and update the Malpractice Matrix on regular basis.
- Identifying new operational risk areas through regular analysis, etc.
- To monitor and handle:Fraud Investigations ,Whistle Blower cases and Other Investigations.
- Ensure that the investigations are completed in time and necessary actions as per the Malpractice Matrix are taken against the erring individuals.
- Monitoring and controlling the work done by the Risk verification agencies regularly.
- Ensure that the quality of the reports submitted by the agency is good.
- Identify new agencies for conducting verification's.
- Graduate in any stream with minimum 3 - 6 years Experience into Risk Management and Fraud Investigation.
- Preferred Industry : Banking / Insurance .
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time