- Administer the R&R program in a timely manner.
- Assist in arranging for and executing Regional and Zonal award events
- Drive Employee communication initiatives including following activities - Drive and coordinate skip level sessions for senior leadership, connect sessions for new joinees
- Manage the quarterly CEO communication end to end
- Own and drive social engagement activities pan India - plan for annual calendar, budget allocation and monitor execution of events pan India
- Own budget for the function - ensure spends in the department adhere to budget, manage billings from vendors, track overall spend
- Vendor management - Maintain relationships with existing vendors. Identify new vendors for various activities of department
- Assist in the governance of the Values program
- A graduate with 3-5 years of work experience in employee engagement field
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. Customers have the added advantage of customizing plans, by adding optional benefits called riders, at a nominal price. As on October 31st, 2016, the Company had 29 individual and 9 group products in its portfolio, along with 8 optional rider benefits catering to a diverse range of customer needs. HDFC Life continues to benefit from having a wide reach with 398 HDFC Life offices in India and 9,000+ distributor touch-points. The Company has a strong base of Financial Consultants. The Company has also recently completed incorporation of its wholly owned subsidiary in Dubai to offer reinsurance services. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited ('HDFC Life') is a partnership between HDFC Ltd., Indiaâ€™s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life, a global long term investment savings player. Currently HDFC Ltd. holds 61.63% and Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited holds 35.00% of equity in HDFC Life, while the rest is held by others.