- Writing/Editing/Multitasking: Copyedit, proofread as per set guidelines Change management, campaign management, Digital & social media engagements, able to perform operational activities, Rapport building & good interpersonal skills.
- Branding: Ensure that wording of communications is in line with the brand message.
- Email campaigns: Design and launch mailers for email marketing campaigns & bringing new ideas for change.
- Insurance/regulatory updates : Constantly look out for updates in the industry or regulatory changes that can impact customer communications.
- Customer Engagement: Envisage the varied communications required for actively engaging with the customers during their life cycle and accordingly develop, execute communications strategies to enhance customer experience.
- Tracking/Auditing: Maintain repositories to track all communication requests, measure response time and highlight aberrations in the process.
- Stakeholder Management: Interacting with various stakeholders for timely and useable submissions.
Eligibility : The candidate should have
- Excellent writing and editing skills (in English).
- A clear and logical thought process.
- Is creatively inclined.
- Has the ability to deal with adhoc responsibilities and unexpected issues as and when they arise.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager-(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time