- Writing/Editing: Copyedit, proofread and revise communications .
- Branding: Ensure that wording of communications is in line with the brand message.
- Email campaigns: Design and launch mailers for email marketing campaigns.
- Insurance/regulatory updates: Constantly look out for updates in the industry or regulatory changes that can impact customer communications.
- Customer engagement: Envisage the varied communications required for actively engaging with the customers during their life cycle and accordingly develop, execute communications strategies to enhance customer experience.
- Tracking/Auditing : Maintain repositories to track all communication requests, measure response time and highlight aberrations in the process.
- Stakeholder Management: Interacting with various stakeholders for timely and use able submissions.
- Excellent writing and editing skills (in English).
- Should be able to handle Operational aspect .
- A clear and logical thought process.
- Good problem solving & testing skills
- Is creatively inclined.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Vasundhara Joshi
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd