Purpose of the Job:-
The candidate is responsible for managing a specific revenue generation and enhancement initiative in CRM related to Cross selling via Appointment generation, partner co-ordination, innovation in self closures and up-selling in CP through various strategic partner models.
Duties and Responsibilities : -
Candidate Requirement :-
- Deliver cross sell target via end to end closure: The candidate will be directly accountable for driving the call center to deliver agreed targets via the efficient data and floor management on various partner databases through end to end tele closure model . Will be responsible for target planning, lead inventory management and stakeholder commitment reviews, call center budgeting etc.
- Partner On boarding and Management: The candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing various data flows and campaigns to generate maximum business on partner database to achieve agreed targets. This would include new process set-up, compliance, target agreement and campaign design.
- Revenue and Lead Reporting to Internal and External Stakeholders: The candidate would be responsible for maintaining and publishing revenue and efficiency dashboards to internal and external stakeholders to track and drive performance.
- Drive Up-selling on CA partner database : The candidate would have to deliver agreed targets on various partner databases including and not limited to warm intents and cold database.
- Coordinating with Closure Desk: The candidate will have to liaise with the closure desk to ensure efficient, timely closure of logged in cases . It would involve ensuring customer document collection, due diligence, case login (as per defined process) and conversion.
- Efficient call center management and lead generation: The candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of the process via efficient call center management through the below activities.
- Maintaining agent floor productivity and sales per agent as per industry benchmarks.
- Managing call center HC budgeting and billing.
- Defining, maintaining and reviewing call center process quality and performance.
- Conducting daily/weekly/ monthly reviews with call center hierarchy to review sales progress against targets.
- Maintenance of compliance and regulatory requirements to manage the process.
- New System UAT and SIT testing and deployment.
- Graduate with minimum 3-5 years work experience in managing Sales process at a Call Center.
- Call center management, work force and floor management related to a contact center set up, sales experience in a call center, key account management, high process orientation.
- Preferred Experience : BFSI / BPO.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time