- Parking and assigning of all non-FR Vendor bills and Employe+D29es claims within one day TAT.
- Bill processing TAT to be met for at least 100% of the bills processed.
- Daily scanning and uploading docs (KR/RE/UT/ER) processed in SAP
- Reduce average TAT to 9 days (Baseline date TAT- Date of submission by Vendor till Payment payment processing) and end-to-end average doc date.
- Bill processing Accounts TAT to be met for 100% of the bills processed & 100% Vendor bill processing within due date (% of bills processed beyond due date).
- Maintaining error free daily updated trackers for bills inwarding,efficiency data (including accounts receipt date stamp on face of bill) and other dashboard items.
- Initiating and supporting for achievement of > 25 lacs cost savings for the Region under guidance from RAM/RAE. Closure of at least 4 improvement initiatives.
- Providing inputs/suggestions to RAM/RAE for cost saving opportunities.
- Supporting RAM/RAE in all fixed assets related activities.
- Barcoding of newly capitalized assets before month end.Prompt reporting after receipt of information of misc collections at branches collection.
- Demonstrated collaboration and people engagement actions.
- Process awareness mailers at least twice a month.
- Commerce Garduate with minimum 2-5 Years experience into Accounts Payable.
- Canddiate must be SAP - FICO Certified.
- Preferred Industry : CA Firm / BFSI / E-Commerce.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Recruiter Name:Vasundhara Joshi
Contact Company:HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd